Carillon’s mission and vision communicate the driving purpose and steadfast values you’ll find at our not-for-profit community. The service and care we provide is built on the Carillon Commitments, ensuring optimal quality of life for our residents and a rewarding work environment for our employees.
Provide our residents with quality, affordable LifeCare while promoting security, comfort, dignity, independence and a strong family atmosphere.
Provide our employees with a satisfying work environment and the training necessary to deliver exceptional services and quality care.
Build strong relationships between Carillon and the Lubbock community.
Broaden our knowledge in the field of Gerontology through research and education to enhance the quality of life for seniors.
Carillon LifeCare Community will be the best choice for active retirement living in the Southwest!
The Carillon Commitments
- I will greet everyone by name and with a smile.
- I will treat everyone with respect.
- I will pay attention to details.
- I will hold myself accountable and be an example.
- I will accommodate the needs of others.
- We are all equally important.
- We are ladies and gentlemen.
- We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”