Carillon’s mission and vision communicate the driving purpose and steadfast values found in our community. Our service and care is built on the hospitality promises, ensuring optimal quality of life for residents and employees.
Provide our residents with quality, affordable LifeCare while promoting security, comfort, dignity, independence and a strong family atmosphere.
Provide our employees with a satisfying work environment sand the training necessary to deliver exceptional services and quality care.
Build strong relationships between Carillon and the Lubbock community.
Broaden our knowledge in the field of Gerontology through research and education to enhance the quality of life for seniors.
Carillon LifeCare Community will be the best choice for active retirement living in the Southwest!
THE CARILLON WAY: HOSPITALITY PROMISES
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.