Carillon House, our award-winning health care center, provides Medicare-certified skilled nursing and other extended care in comforting environment. It is ideal for those who need long-term rehabilitation or skilled nursing. Our team is equipped to provide comprehensive therapy services including physical, occupational, speech, aquatic therapies and more.
Why Choose Carillon for Health Needs?
Our reputation of excellence and stability is based on over 40 years of individualized care, our award-winning, patient-centered team, and an ongoing collaboration between Carillon, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and the South Plains medical community. Not only is Carillon House listed in the top 100 Skilled Nursing and Rehab Centers in the United States, but we have also consistently been one of the highest ranked rehab centers in the South Plains by Medicare.gov.
We work hard to maintain the highest quality of life for our guests and to provide peace of mind for their friends and family members. Carillon House is open to the public, so you don’t have to be a Carillon resident to take advantage of great rehabilitative care!
We know there’s more to patient care than physical wellness, so that’s why we’ve made our health care center comfortable and inviting. We want you to feel right at home!
Benefits of Carillon House
- A Community that offers a full continuum of care from active adult living to skilled rehab, we got you covered
- Quality Rating by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
- Admission flexibility
- Carillon Ambassador Welcoming Program
- C.A.R.E.S.—Centered Around Resident Empowered Services
- Access to AcceleratedREHAB
Skilled Medical Services
- On-site nurse practitioner
- Individual, physician-directed care
- Physician-driven CHF protocol
- Skilled care for post surgical cardiac patients
- Feeding Tube
- IV diuretic and therapies
- Wound V.A.C.
- Jackson-Pratt (JP) and Pleurx drains
Customized Therapy Services
- Specialized orthopedic and cardiac rehab
- Therapy programs: post operative, physical, occupational, speech and aquatic
- Personal home evaluations by therapist
- Cardio Equipment: Biodex Biostep and Biodex Treadmill
- Biodex Balance System
- State-of-the-art modality machines: diathermy, ultrasound and e-stem
- GameReady cold therapy compression system
- Biodex unweighing system for partial weight bearing candidates
- MR Cube
- Care Improvement Plus
- Health Springs
- Ask about other providers!