AcceleratedREHAB at Carillon offers state-of-the-art programming and facilities for short-term rehabilitative needs in a resort-like environment. As a bridge from hospital to home, therapists provide concentrated therapies initiating a guest’s successful return home as quickly as possible. AcceleratedREHAB is open to the public and all types of patients.
Your Success Is Our Success
After a serious injury, illness or surgery, you may need to recover and regain your strength, relearn skills or find new ways of doing things through rehabilitation. With Carillon’s AcceleratedREHAB program, you can do all these things in a relaxed atmosphere and get back on your feet much faster.
Therapists provide physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapies, and exceptional care is also extended to a guest after therapy is completed with in-home evaluations and wellness learning opportunities.
“My therapist and I practiced so that I had no fear of coming home and being alone.” – Margie Rhodes, Guest
Advanced Therapy Systems
AcceleratedREHAB is designed for the active, independent adult who is seeking to recover quickly and improve overall well being. Specialized treatments include:
- Pain Management – Staff members receive specialized training and provide continuous pain monitoring to help decrease discomfort.
- Physician-Directed Protocol – Individualized practices (including CHF protocols) keep patients connected to their physicians.
- Infection Control – Utilization of GermBlast services eliminate environmental threats with a comprehensive disinfecting system.
- Biodex Equipment – Research and science-based therapy solutions to address neuromuscular evaluation, therapeutic exercise, gait training and range of motion.
- Wound Care – Trained wound care specialists carefully monitor incision sites to control the risk for infection.
Exclusive to Carillon, a guest of AcceleratedREHAB has access to the same state-of-the-art equipment that professional athletes use, such as the Game Ready® and MR CUBE.
- MR CUBE is the new training and rehab toll designed to provide unsurpassed development of the neuromuscular system. MR CUBE tests coordination, range of motion, range of motion with speed, and acceleration/deceleration through video game interaction.
- Game Ready® is for acute musculoskeletal injury and recovery after orthopedic surgery. This modality uses compression and cold treatments in an all-new way to reduce discomfort quicker than typical therapies and accelerate the healing process. Nothing will help you come back faster!
R&R Café – Refresh and re-energize yourself with chef prepared meals and snacks.
- Chef specials
- Cuisine prepared fresh daily
- Take-out and ready-to-go meals for family and visitors
- Convenient credit card billing
Oceans Spa & Massage – Enjoy your down time comfortably.
- Massage therapy
- Free massage as part of the rehab experience
- Whirlpool therapy
- Seated, Jacuzzi, whirlpool tub
Business Center – Convenient on-line amenities for you and your visitors.
- Free Wi-Fi access for all patients
- Guest access to computers and printing station for visitor boarding passes, etc.
Other Key Features:
- Private suites
- 24-hour refreshment bar
- Hair Salon
- Guest laundry room
- Trips to local partners (United Market Street, Foot Tech Spa)
- Care Improvement Plus
- Health Springs
- Ask about additional providers!
AcceleratedREHAB at Carillon is the only rehab program in Lubbock that provides home evaluations. At the end of a guest’s stay in AcceleratedREHAB, a therapist will accompany the guest home to assess their specific needs. The guest will be asked to complete tasks, such as getting in and out of bed and navigating through their home, restroom and shower, to make sure they are safe performing daily tasks on their own. If there are any modifications that need to be made, the recommendations will be discussed.
For more information or to reserve your next stay, please call us at 806.281.6117.