Carillon LifeCare Community’s reputation of excellence is based on exceptional service and an unwavering commitment to care. Each team member plays an important role in comforting our residents and maintaining the warm, cordial atmosphere that Carillon is known for. We provide a variety of rewarding employment opportunities for all ages and concentrations, and we are always looking to add caring professionals to our team.
Why Work at Carillon?
As the only LifeCare community in Lubbock, we take pride in our friendly, professional and dedicated staff who make this all possible. We are dedicated to our mission of providing employees with a satisfying work environment and the training necessary to deliver exceptional services and quality of care. Carillon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been voted one of the Best of the West and Best of Lubbock. Contact us today and start your career with people who truly care. Like we always say, “There’s no better time than now. There’s no better place than here.”
The Carillon Commitments
1. I will greet everyone by name and with a smile.
2. I will treat everyone with respect.
3. I will pay attention to details.
4. I will hold myself accountable and be an example.
5. I will accommodate the needs of others.
6. We are all equally important.
7. We are ladies and gentlemen.
8. We ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- Comprehensive health insurance for only $25.63 a paycheck
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Free personal life insurance starting at $30,000
- Paid time off starting at 128 hours your first year
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Free gym membership to Red Zone Fitness that includes tanning
- Access to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with a Carillon match
- Employee Referral Program resulting in $300 for each referral
“Carillon is a wonderful atmosphere to work in. There is great respect among employees, and the work is always meaningful.”
“Overall, this job is a blessing to me, and I feel that I am appreciated.”
“Thanks to everyone, Carillon is the best place to work. It is true teamwork.”